Saturday, June 5, 2010

Because I had a baby, I am behind on blogging about my baby! To make up for it here are some pictures with short descriptions, to catch you up. More to come later.
Click to play this Smilebox slideshow: Kennedy Catch-up
Create your own slideshow - Powered by Smilebox
Digital slideshow generated with Smilebox

3 comments:

  1. She's soooo adorable. I love all the first pictures, totally takes me back. She's such a sweetie, and you can tell she's super loved. What a lucky baby and what a lucky family. :)
    Let's do lunch!
    love ya!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BEAUTIFUL pictures of a BEAUTIFUL baby girl. Congrats! She's adorable. I want to hold her! I'll be up in Utah in a couple weeks. Maybe we can meet up! Carrie

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOVED THE PICTURES! What a special girl. You guys don't like her or anything do you?

    ReplyDelete