The Fourth is always a fun time with the Miller family. They have several traditions including a big breakfast, a neighborhood and community parade and rocket contest that I always look forward to. With this being Kennedy's first real holiday it was even more wonderful! I often forget to get pictures of the three of us while we are out so I made a point this Fourth. In part, to justify buying Kennedy a dress just for a single day :). Here are some of the pictures from the day. If anyone can show me how to post video I would love to show a few cute videos as well.
Grandma Miller, Great Grandma Hirschi, Kennedy and Justin. A four generation picture!
Me and my new favorite person. Isn't she beautiful? (You don't need to answer that, I have already made up my mind!)
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
She is SO adorable! And I have decided very photogenic. What a doll. To upload videos just do like you are uploading a picture except you click the video bar icon instead of the picture icon. Then browse for your video like you would a picture and upload. :)
ReplyDelete